This is the screen where you specify the configuration choices for your workout.
The top part allows you to specify the number of rounds and duration of rounds, rest and the initial prepare period.
In this section you can also toggle to the Simple Timer. This option functions as a basic rounds timer with no combos generated.
The next part allows you to select the types of boxing moves you want included in your workout. Punches are always included – the others are optional.
Next follows several options:
- Skill Level: Determines the difficulty level of the moves included in the workout
- Intensity: Determines how much time you are given to execute each move in a combo
- Combo Complexity: Controls the number of steps (moves) included in each combo
- Unique Rounds: Controls if each round includes the same set of combos or if each round is unique
- Stance: Allows you to switch between Orthodox and Southpaw stance*.
The bottom section of the screen allows you to turn on and off sounds* and toggle between light and dark mode*.
The button at the very bottom allows you to re-load the default configuration.